Welcome to The Kings Arms
Situated in the centre of the historic and beautiful hilltop town of Malmesbury, the King's Arms Hotel is a late 16th century coaching inn offering fine food, functions and two bars.
The King's Arms Hotel provides a wide range of accomodation types - we can provide single and double rooms, as well as twin rooms and rooms on the ground floor for those with limited mobility. We have no minimum night booking requirements and welcome group bookings as well as individual enquires.
- Restaurant open 7 days a week
- 12 en-suite accommodation rooms
- Two bars, both serving food
- Sunday lunch
- Private function room ideal for functions, conferencing and wedding receptions, with a separate bar
- Free parking in our private courtyard
- Cask Marque Award.
-Live music every month Malmesbury Acoustic Sessions
The Kings Arms Hotel is owned and managed by Arkell's Brewery, master brewers since 1843.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Book A Room
To book a room please call 01666 823383